Become an Affiliate for A Dash of Macros:
- Are you a Macro Nutrition Coach or Fitness Instructor?
- Would you like to make some extra money without a lot of effort?
- Do you have clients asking you for recipe or meal plans but that is not something you offer and you don't really want to get into recipe creation?
- Would you like to be able to refer your clients somewhere that you know will help them stay on track and help them reach the macros that you have set for them?
- Do you have clients eating the same handful of recipes all the time and are getting bored with food?
Then becoming an Affiliate of A Dash of Macros is your answer!
Hello, my name is Jenn and I am the creator of A Dash of Macros. I count macros, however, I am NOT a Macro Nutrition Coach. While I love counting macros, my passion is in recipe creation, coming up with macro-friendly recipes to help people stick to their macro goals!
I have found that what I offer works hand in hand with what Macro/Nutritional Coaches and Fitness Coaches are building with their clients. You work with your clients one on one, you create their macro strategy, you are the one they check in with on a regular basis, you are their go to. I am the one that provides them with delicious, healthy, macro-friendly recipes that help them stay on track with your coaching, allowing them to feel unrestricted while reaching their macro goals.
I have found that our partnership actually helps your clients stay with you longer, see results faster, and learn how to maintain those results.
Together we can help more people reach and maintain their goals!
If this sounds like something you're interested in, click the button below.
Below that link is more detail about each of my products you'd be able to offer your clients.
PayPal is the preferred commission payment method. If you have a PayPal account, please use the email address connected to your Paypal when registering. This will make future payout of commissions a breeze!
Here is an outline of everything that you are able to offer your clients as well as the commission structure:
Free E-Book of 15 Macro Friendly Recipes: This is free so there is no commission for this.
This FREE E-Book gives your clients and followers a little taste of the recipes created by me. It's free so share it with as many people as you wish, using the custom link you will receive after you have signed up.
4 Week Meal Plan $24.99:
You will earn 20% commission on every sale of this program. This is a one-time purchase, therefore a one-time commission.
This is perfect for a client that doesn't want to put in much effort and doesn't want to commit to a monthly membership but is looking for some new recipes.
- 32 Amazing Recipes laid out over 4 weeks: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks
- Shopping List included for each week's meal plan
- Meal plan tips and tricks to make cooking and prepping recipes easy
- Customizable to their body's specific needs.
- 1,350 - 1,865 Calories leaving room for their favorite protein shake, snack bar, or to add another meal if their macros call for even more food! Because we know, most people need more food than they have been used to eating, even when trying to lose weight.
- Each recipe has tips on how to adjust the protein, carbs, and fats of every recipe so you can hit your specific goals.
- Base meal plans macros are geared towards Weight Loss: 34% Protein | 39% Carbs | 27% Fat
You can decide to share each of these programs with your clients or of course, you can pick and choose which you share with them.
You will also receive special discount coupon codes that you can share with your clients to receive 15% off the one-time purchase, and a code to try the monthly membership for $1 for 14 days. Choose to share these coupon codes with your clients as you see fit!
If you are working with a Nutrition/Macro or Fitness Coach you will want to follow the plan closest to their recommendations. From there you will be able to adjust recipes to increase or decrease the protein, carbs, and fats to hit the exact goal they have set for you. These are base plans, giving you room to add your favorite snacks, protein bars, and protein shakes.