"I lost 3 lbs the first week and I feel so much better...YAY!!!"
Are you ready to live a healthier lifestyle, lose those pounds, eat healthy and delicious recipes, and be motivated to get moving and enjoy working out? Then a membership with A Dash of Macros is for you!
Forget about complicated diets, stop the Yo-Yo dieting and cut through all the weight loss fad diets, and learn how to live a HEALTHY SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLE!
There are 2 ways for you to join:
The monthly membership is a great first step to living a healthier lifestyle. This subscription includes access to:
- Access to all of the Member Only Recipes
- 2 New Member Only Recipes EVERY week
- Access to Individual workouts
- Workout Circuits Designed to Lose Weight and Build Lean Muscle
- 1 New workout Circuits created every month
- Nutritional Education: New content created weekly to continue growing your knowledge
- Monthly Members Challenges
- You'll be the first to know of new programs, and receive 25% off all programs for being a monthly member
- Weekly Motivation to Reach your Goals
- Direct access to me to ask any of your food, fitness, and nutritional questions.
28 Day-Kick Start Weight Loss & Nutritional Program. This is a great way to start your weight loss journey. This is a one time program and not a reoccurring subscription. This allows to test out what A Dash of Macros is made of!
- Includes a 28 Day Workout Guide that provides you with the exact workouts you should be doing on what days. As well as what you should be doing on your rest days.
- Step-by-step instructions and videos for every workout, as well as details on how to adjust the workouts based on your fitness level.
- 4 weeks worth of meal plan examples, so you know exactly what you should be eating each day. The meal plans are completely customizable based on your current weight and goal.
- Over 30 Healthy and Delicious Recipes you are going to be EXCITED to eat!
- Shopping list for each weeks meal plan
- Nutritional Education breaking down how the program works in a way that makes sense. Removing any confusion you might have about weight loss.
Why Busy Women Love A Dash of Macros
"Batting a thousand Jenn! I love everything so far! My BF couldn't be happier either, I'm gonna need a 52 week cookbook!"
- Kara W.
"I love that the workouts are quick and effective!"
- Barbara R.
"I've been following the 28 day program and sticking to both the food and workout...I have had a little wine but not excessive amounts...I love 2 lbs the first week and I feel so much better...YAY!!!"
- Adrian L.
"I really love having someone tell me what to eat and having it already prepared"
- Nina N.
"I fed my friend the other day she said the orzo was so good she ate leftovers for breakfast the next morning. I'm pretty sure your my other half's favorite person now too since he gets to eat most of these recipes with me...we both loved the chicken bacon casserole...If I had to pick a favorite I really don't know what it would be everything has been so good!"
- Laura S.
A Dash of Macros has been Featured:
Disclaimer and Legal Notice
All information, programs and tools presented on this site, In ebooks, and In all A Dash of Macro Programs are Intended for educational purposes only.
Any health, diet, or exercise advice Is not Intended as personal advice you should not follow without prior approval from your medical professional or dietician. No Information or recommendations are meant as a medical diagnosis or treatment for illness or disease.
All nutritional, meal plans, and fitness plans are EXAMPLES ONLY and should not be followed without approval from a certified dietician. If you think you have any type of medical condition or other Illness you must seek professional advice, even if you believe It may be due to diet, food, or exercise.
Please consult your physician to ensure you are healthy enough to follow the tips given in this guide. I am not a doctor and this is not supposed to be taken as medical advice. This is what has worked for me and what is shared from current research. This is for informational purposes only and the author does not accept any responsibilities for any liabilities.
Please be responsible adults.