Never Feel Bored with Food or Fitness & Never Feel Restricted or Deprived Again!
Are you ready to live a healthier lifestyle? Enjoy eating healthy and delicious recipes, be motivated to get moving and working out, read nutritional education and actually be able to understand it? Then a membership with A Dash of Macros is for you!
Forget about complicated diets, stop the Yo-Yo dieting and cut through all the weight-loss fad diets, and learn how to live a HEALTHY SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLE!
There are 3 ways for you to join:
Are you someone that enjoys planning out your meals for the week but are looking to get your hands on More Macro-Friendly Recipes? And want to make meal planning easier?
Then the Monthly Membership
is for you!
A recipe collection that is so much more than just recipes! You’ll gain access to:
- Over 100 Macro-Friendly Recipes, each with tips on how to adjust the protein, carbs, and fats of every recipe so you can hit your specific goals
- 2-3 New Recipes are created every single week, growing your library of macro-friendly recipes.
- Custom Meal Planner to help plan out your week, generate shopping lists, and see your macros for each day!
- Pre-Programmed Meal Plans *Newest Feature* Don’t feel like creating your own plan every week? Each month I create at least 1 Complete Week Meal Plan for you, taking planning off your plate for that week! Each month a new meal plan will be added, over time you will have access to dozens of meal plans already created for you!
- Nutritional Education: New content created weekly to continue growing your knowledge to living your healthiest life
- Individual Workout Videos and a step-by-step guide
- 1 New Workout Circuit created every month, designed to lose weight and build lean muscle
- Monthly Members Challenges: Nutritional and Fitness orientated.
- Direct Access to Me to ask any of your food, fitness, and nutritional questions.
4 Week Meal Plan
Are you someone that just wants to be told what to eat? Do you want someone to plan all of your meals for you?
Then this 4 Week Meal Plan is For You!
- 32 Amazing Recipes laid out over 4 weeks: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks
- Shopping List included for each week's meal plan
- Meal plan tips and tricks to make cooking and prepping recipes easy
- Customizable to your body's specific needs.
- 1,350 - 1,865 Calories leaving room for your favorite protein shake or snack bar!
- Base meal plans macros are geared towards Weight Loss: 34% Protein | 39% Carbs | 27% Fat
- A Nutritional Calculator that will help you better understand exactly what your body needs
Do you count macros? Not to worry, I give tips on how to adjust every single recipe to fit your personal macro needs! Need more protein, more carbs, less fat...Not to worry I have you covered!
28 Day-Kick Start Weight Loss & Nutritional Program
No CLUE where to start with Food or Workout? Do you want someone to tell you what to eat and what workouts to do?
Then this 28 Day-kick Start Program
is For You!
- Includes EVERYTHING in the 4-Week Meal Plan & more:
- Includes a 28 Day Workout Guide that provides you with the exact workouts you should be doing on what days. As well as what you should be doing on your rest days.
- Step-by-Step Instructions and Videos for every workout, as well as details on how to adjust the workouts based on your fitness level.
- Nutritional Education breaking down how the program works in a way that makes sense. Removing any confusion you might have about weight loss.
Why Busy Women Love A Dash of Macros
"Batting a thousand Jenn! I love everything so far! My BF couldn't be happier either, I'm gonna need a 52 week cookbook!"
- Kara W.
"I love that the workouts are quick and effective!"
- Barbara R.
"I've been following the 28 day program and sticking to both the food and workout...I have had a little wine but not excessive amounts...I love 2 lbs the first week and I feel so much better...YAY!!!"
- Adrian L.
"I really love having someone tell me what to eat and having it already prepared"
- Nina N.
"I fed my friend the other day she said the orzo was so good she ate leftovers for breakfast the next morning. I'm pretty sure your my other half's favorite person now too since he gets to eat most of these recipes with me...we both loved the chicken bacon casserole...If I had to pick a favorite I really don't know what it would be everything has been so good!"
- Laura S.
A Dash of Macros has been Featured:
Disclaimer and Legal Notice
All information, programs and tools presented on this site, In ebooks, and In all A Dash of Macro Programs are Intended for educational purposes only.
Any health, diet, or exercise advice Is not Intended as personal advice you should not follow without prior approval from your medical professional or dietician. No Information or recommendations are meant as a medical diagnosis or treatment for illness or disease.
All nutritional, meal plans, and fitness plans are EXAMPLES ONLY and should not be followed without approval from a certified dietician. If you think you have any type of medical condition or other Illness you must seek professional advice, even if you believe It may be due to diet, food, or exercise.
Please consult your physician to ensure you are healthy enough to follow the tips given in this guide. I am not a doctor and this is not supposed to be taken as medical advice. This is what has worked for me and what is shared from current research. This is for informational purposes only and the author does not accept any responsibilities for any liabilities.
Please be responsible adults.