All The Berries Yogurt Bowl
- ¾ cup 5% Fat Greek Yogurt (about 6 ounces) (Brand, Fage)
- ¾ cup Honey Almond Flax, granola cereal (about 50 grams) (Brand, Kashi)
- 1 Strawberries slice, then fanned out (about 35 grams, or 1 large strawberry)
- ⅓ cup Blueberries (about 30 grams)
- ¼ cup Blackberries (about 20 grams)
- ¼ cup Raspberries (about 20 grams)
- Spoon your yogurt into your bowl.
- Then sprinkle your granola on top of the yogurt.
- Cut your strawberry, from the tip down to the stem, not cutting all the way threw the end/stem to hold the strawberry in one piece. Then fan the strawberry out and place it on top of the yogurt and granola.
- Sprinkle in the remaining berries: blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries on top of your granola.
- Serve and enjoy!
Who doesn’t love berries? I don’t think there is anyone in the world that doesn’t love berries. And that is why I created this recipe: All the Berries Yogurt Bowl! Super easy to put together, a great meal plan staple, terrific meal prep, and yes if you are counting macros its is easily adjustable to fit your macro goals!
Below outlines the Items In each macro group that are easily adjustable to meet your specific macros.
Yogurt: Use a different greek yogurt, one that has more or less fat
Granola: You could Increase or decrease the amount used
Yogurt: The amount of yogurt used
Yes. This recipe can be meal prepped. However, I recommend storing the granola separate from the yogurt to keep It from becoming soggy.
No. Yogurt will separate as It defrosts.