Blackberry Granola Yogurt Parfait
- In a small bowl add the first portion of blackberries. Using a fork smash the blackberries until they are not longer whole blackberries but still chunky with some blackberry liquid.
- Now transfer the smashed blackberries to the bottom of your serving dish.
- Top your smashed blackberries with the yogurt.
- Then add the second portion of blackberries, this time leaving them whole.
- Finally sprinkle with your honey almond flax granola cereal.
Yogurt is not only a great way to start the day but it is always a great ingredient for your mid day snacks. This blackberry granola yogurt parfait will hit the spot when you need that mid day treat. A simple recipe for those who enjoy meal prepping. Also, easy to adjust protein, carbs, and fats to meet your macro requirements.
Below outlines the Items In each macro group that are easily adjustable to meet your specific macros.
This is a low fat recipe, If you are looking to Increase the fat In this recipe the easiest way would be to not use fat free yogurt, you could use a 2% or a 5% fat yogurt to Increase the fat.
The berries and the granola are the source of carbs In this recipe, both of which are easily adjustable to meet your personal macro goals.
The protein In this recipe comes form the yogurt. Another easy Ingredient to Increase or decrease to meet your personal macro goals.
Yes this recipe Is meal prep-able, and will last up to 7 days In the fridge. I would recommend however, keeping the granola separate from the rest until It Is time to eat, this will prevent your granola from becoming soggy.
No. Yogurt doesn’t like to be frozen, the yogurt will begin to separate and get very watery while defrosting.