Burpees are one of the most effective total body workouts out there. They work almost every muscle in your body and get your heart racing!
Base on Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight only
- Intermediate: With a set of dumbbells In your hands
- Expert: Dumbbells In hands & Band around your lower thighs
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, with your entire body weight aligned over your heels, and your arms hanging loosely by your sides.
- Drive your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body into a squat.
- Place your hands on the floor in front of you and shift your weight onto your hands.
- Hop your feet back to land on the balls of your feet in a plank position.
- Do one push-up.
- Then hop your feet back to your hands and shift back into the squat positions.
- Explode back up to the standing position with your arms over your head and jump off the ground.
- Land softly.
That is one rep. Complete for number of recommended reps.