Chicken & Grape Waldorf Salad
Chicken & grape Waldorf Salad
- 3 cans Chicken Breast Meat in Cans (3,12 oz cans)
- 1 cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (8 oz)
- 4 cup Red Seedless Grapes sliced, (350 grams or 1 medium bag of grapes)
- 4 stalks Scallions diced, (45 grams)
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Start by draining the liquid from the cans of chicken.
- Place the chicken into a large bowl and break up the large chunks with a fork. Then add the yogurt, sliced grapes, and diced scallions to the bowl.
- Stir together until the yogurt is evenly distributed throughout the chicken and grapes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Everyone has an a version of a waldorf salad, but I am telling you my chicken and grape waldorf salad is the best! If you’re meal planning you are going to want to add this recipe to your plans this week. A great recipe for meal prep and even better if you are counting macros or calories.
Below outlines the Items In each macro group that are easily adjustable to meet your specific macros.
This is a low fat recipe If you wanted to Increase the fat you could swap out the non fat yogurt for a higher fat content yogurt or you could swap out the yogurt for mayo.
The carbs In this recipe come mainly from the grapes.
The protein in this recipe is coming from the chicken and the greek yogurt. Either are easily adjustable to change the protein macros.
Yes. This recipe can be meal prepped. This salad will last up to 6 days.
No this recipe Is not a good freezer prep
This recipe will create 4 servings, all 4 servings will be used In your meal plan this week.
Leave a Comment