Cranberry Bliss Balls
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients: oats, almonds, and chia seeds.
- Then add the wet ingredients: peanut butter, honey, and chopped cranberries into the bowl. Stir until well combined. You will start to form large clumps. Be sure to scrap the sides to get all of the dry ingredients incorporated.
- Now using a regular spoon, scoop out enough mix to make a one inch ball. Using your hands roll the ingredients around until you have formed the 1 inch ball. If your mixture is too dry, add a teaspoon of water. A little tip: your warm hands will help the ingredients stick together and remove any little cracks in your balls.
- Continue scooping out ingredients and rolling 1 inch balls until you have used up all of the mix. You should be able to create 12 balls.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
I don’t know about you, but snacking is a pass time for me! If your looking for a new snack you should add these cranberry oatmeal peanut butter balls to your meal plan this week. These healthy balls only take 15 minutes to make and taste AMAZING! They are the perfect meal prep snack and are a great treat from anyone counting macros! Give them a try, I know you will agree!
When it comes to baking or similar, It can be hard to adjust the macros. The adjustments you can make to these balls would not effect the macros much. However, you could choose to make these Bliss Balls with other Ingredients.
• Any kind of nut butter will work just fine
• Syrup is a great substitution for honey, especially the sugar free syrups
• Any shaved nut will work, you don’t have to use almonds
• Cranberries are my preference, but you can use any dried fruit
Yes. This is a great snack for meal prepping, and will last In the fridge for up to 14 days.
Yes. You can freeze these balls for up to 6 months In an air tight container.