Lemon Caper Broccolini
- Start By pre-heating the oven to 350°
- While the oven is pre-heating cover a baking sheet with tin foil. Then spread out your broccolini into an even layer, with as little overlapping as possible.
- Drizzle your extra virgin olive oil over the top of the broccolini.
- Cut your lemon in half, squeeze the juice from half of the lemon over the top of the broccolini. Then cut the other half of the lemon into thin slices. Add the thin slices to the baking tray.
- Once your oven has reached 350°, place your broccolini in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Once your broccolini is done remove it from the oven, and serve it with your thin slices of lemon!
Lemon Caper Broccolini is my favorite way of cooking broccolini! This recipe only takes 5 minutes of effort and is a great side to accompany just about any main dish or protein!
When reheating broccolini you don’t want to over do it as it will become very mushy. I like a little crunch in my broccolini.
This broccolini will last 5-6 days in the fridge.
Broccolini is freezer-friendly, however you want to make sure it has come to complete room temperature before freezing. This will help prevent it from becoming mushy when defrosting.