It's Time to Take Action and Live a Healthier Lifestyle!
This monthly membership is a great first step to living a healthier lifestyle!
Access to all Current Content:
- Member-only recipes
- Each recipe gives information on how to tweak the recipe to reach your specific goal
- Individual exercises
- Each exercise includes set-by-set instructions, as well as a video to show you how to complete the exercise
- Workout Circuits
- A combination of 3-10 exercises designed, to lose weight and build lean muscle
- Nutritional Education
- Easy to understand, removing all of the confusion about weight loss, nutrition, and properly fueling your body!
New Content Schedule:
- Weekly: Added to the site and emailed directly to you:
- 2 new member-only recipes, so you never get bored with your food
- 1 new piece of nutritional education, allowing you to continue learning how to live a healthier lifestyle
- Motivation to push you to reach your goals
- Monthly: Added to the site and emailed directly to you:
- 1 new workout circuit, keep your body guessing and never getting bored with your fitness again
- Member challenges: Fitness or nutrition-based challenges to help push you to reach your goals
You'll be the first to know of new programs and receive 25% off all other programs for being a monthly member.
Direct access to me: Ask all of your food, fitness, and nutritional questions!
Hey! Jenn here, the creator of A Dash of Macros!
I have been exactly where you are, struggling to lose the unwanted weight. Struggling to find anything that actually works to lose the weight and keep it off. Trying to fight the aging process, while watching my metabolism slow down, my love handles and lower midsection expand.
I have tried all those fad diets and tested all of the different nutrition approaches. From Low Carb to Low Fat, Keto to Whole 30, Intermittent Fasting to Intuitive Eating, and everything in between.
If you have ever tried any of these restrictive diets before, you understand how hard they can be to follow, how restrictive they can be, and how much time and energy they take. Leaving you feeling hungry, deprived, irritable, and lacking energy. Making them impossible to stick with.
If you somehow stuck to those diets and lost the weight, you eventually put that weight back on. Why? Because they are fad diets, they are not a sustainable lifestyle. They are a quick fix but don't withstand our busy lives.
That is exactly why I created A Dash of Macros. To share with you healthy DELICIOUS recipes to help you reach your personal goals. To fuel your body with the nutrition it needs. And to share my love of fitness with the world to keep you from getting bored with your food or fitness every again.
When I took these photos I never in a million years thought I was going to be posting them on the internet for the world to see. However, since I lost the weight about 5 years ago I have been able to keep it off and have been sharing my workouts and recipes with others.
Now it's time for you to join me all of the other women who have already signed up for my monthly membership and have seen AMAZING results!
Before & After Photos Taken 4 Months Apart, Down 32 Pounds
It's Time To Finally Lose Those Unwanted Pounds
Time to Take Action and Live a Healthier Lifestyle!
A Dash of Macros has Been Featured:
Disclaimer and Legal Notice
All information, programs and tools presented on this site, In ebooks, and In all A Dash of Macro Programs are Intended for educational purposes only.
Any health, diet, or exercise advice Is not Intended as personal advice you should not follow without prior approval from your medical professional or dietician. No Information or recommendations are meant as a medical diagnosis or treatment for illness or disease.
All nutritional, meal plans, and fitness plans are EXAMPLES ONLY and should not be followed without approval from a certified dietician. If you think you have any type of medical condition or other Illness you must seek professional advice, even if you believe It may be due to diet, food, or exercise.
Please consult your physician to ensure you are healthy enough to follow the tips given in this guide. I am not a doctor and this is not supposed to be taken as medical advice. This is what has worked for me and what is shared from current research. This is for informational purposes only and the author does not accept any responsibilities for any liabilities.
Please be responsible adults.