Reverse Fly helps to build a stronger upper back and shoulders. This workout will help build your shoulder stability and help prevent injury.
Reverse Fly Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, & Expert: All levels will want to use dumbbells. For each fitness level you will want to pick a weight that Is challenging but allows you to finish each set.
- Grab a dumbbell in each hand and stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Bend over at the waist and let your arms hang with the dumbbells touching in the middle.
- Keeping your arms straight lift the dumbbells out to the side of your body.
- Pinch your shoulder blades together at the top and then lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
This is one rep. Complete the number of recommended reps.