Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
- Start by Pre-heating your oven to 400° and lining a baking sheet with tin foil.
- While the oven is preheating, chop your potatoes into large bite-sized pieces, place them in a large bowl.
- Add your diced garlic, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oil to the bowl with your potatoes. Toss your potatoes in the bowl until they are evenly coated in the seasoning and the oil.
- Spread the potatoes out on your baking sheet, in an even single layer. Then bake at 400° for 35 minutes. In the last 5 minutes, you will switch the oven to broil and cook under the broiler for 5 minutes. This will give the potatoes a nice golden color and add some crunch!
- Once your potatoes are done, remove them from the oven, sprinkle them with a little sea salt and fresh chives, then serve!
If you are looking for an easy side you can just toss in the oven, you gotta give these Roasted Red Skin Potatoes a try. They only take 5 minutes of your time and you can be multitasking while they are in the oven!
These potatoes are best either reheated in the oven or toaster oven as this will allow the potatoes to remain nice and crispy! You can reheat them in the microwave, however, they will lose their crisp, but still be tasty!
These potatoes will last in the fridge up to 6 day. I highly recommend allowing them to cool completely before covering them and placing them in the fridge, as this will allow them to crisp up easier when being reheated.
Yes you can freeze these potatoes, but same as placing them in the fridge, you want to make sure they have completely cooled before covering them and placing them in the freezer.