You have taken the Right Step in REACHING YOUR GOALS!
IMPORTANT: You will receive an email within the next 5 MINUTES with all the details of this program and the official next steps. Please be sure to check your spam/junk/promotional folders if you do not see this email in your inbox. Be sure to save the email address to your contacts and mark as not junk spam or promotion to ensure you do not miss any future emails.
Outline of The MACRO Method Program and IMPORTANT DATES:
Your To-Do List:
Sunday, February 26, 2023: You will receive a Kick-Off Email
- This email will provide you with what you will need during the program, please get anything you don't already have ordered, so that you will be ready on September 11, 2022
- Video podcast explaining the week of observation: Be sure to listen to/watch this 13-minute video completely.
- Your username and password to gain access to the program, recipes, meal plans, and all bonuses, save your login info for easy access into the program!
Sunday, February 26, 2023: You will receive an email with access to your personal tracker
- This email will provide you with a link to your personal tracker, once you receive this email please make sure that you can access this tracker.
February 27th - March 5th: Begin your week of observation
- Begin tracking everything, do not make any changes to your current eating habits just eat how you have been eating, except weigh everything and track everything. The more information and detail you can provide in your tracker the better. This information is going to be invaluable to me in customizing The Macro Method Framework to you and your goals!
Group Strategy & Coaching / LIVE Q&A Call Dates:
These calls are TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED every Tuesday at 12:00 pm EST. We will review the lessons from the prior week's video podcasts as well as answer questions. We will also talk about wins and potential setbacks for the week, and I will be there to give guidance wherever is needed! (Once I have closed the enrollment period, I will send out a poll to find the time that will work best for the majority of people in the group. I'd love for as many people to be able to attend the calls live as possible. But of course, the recording will be sent around to everyone!)
- Tuesday, February 28th, 2022, 12:00 pm EST: Kick-Off Call and to talk through the week of observation
- Tuesday, March 7th, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: Understanding Macros & Cardio
- Tuesday, March 14th, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: Cardio vs Weight training
- Tuesday, March 21st, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: Meal Planning
- Tuesday, March 28th, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: The 80/20 Rule & Portion Sizes
- Tuesday, April 4th, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: Tracking Alcohol
- Tuesday, April 11th, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: Understanding BMR, TDEE, & the scale
- Tuesday, April 18th, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: Recovery & Sleep
There will be one week at the end of April that we will skip a call as I will be in London, but my partner and I are still working out those details. We will combine 2 calls into one to ensure that we don't miss anything! As soon as this is confirmed I will be sure to inform the group!
- Tuesday, April 25th, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: Travel and Eating out
- Tuesday, May 2nd, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: Weight Loss Plateaus
- Tuesday, May 9th, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: Building Lean Muscle
- Tuesday, May 16th, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: Food Labels/Snacking
- Tuesday, May 23rd, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: Meal Timing/Protein Synthesis
- Tuesday, May 30, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: Supplements
- Tuesday, June 6th, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: Recapping the P.O.W.E.R.ful Framework
- Tuesday, June 13th, 2022: 12:00 pm EST: What's next & Wrap up call
Please make sure that you have watched/listened to the video podcast that we will be reviewing in these calls, before the calls.
These calls will be held via zoom using the log-in information below.
- Meeting ID: 968 666 6879
- Passcode: 176110
Weekly Educational Video Podcasts:
These will begin on Sunday, September 11th, 2022. Every Sunday you will receive an email with a video covering a new topic! It is important that you watch and/or listen to these videos as they provide you with key information to understanding how your body works, how macros can help you reach your goals. As well as make it possible for you to continue working towards your goals beyond this program!
Questions and Communication:
I encourage questions to be asked during our weekly calls as this allows everyone to hear the answers, as I am positive others may have similar questions. However, you are also more than welcome to email me at any time during this program to ask any and all questions that you might have. The best way to communicate with me is via email as this will ensure that your messages don't get lost in other messaging channels like Facebook or Instagram. My email inbox is my to-do list, takes priority over other forms of communications, no email is ever missed, and messages don't leave my inbox until it has been responded to!
Access to A Dash of Macros:
You will also have access to the A Dash of Macro Client Portal. Here is where you will be able to find recipes, meal plans, bonus content, additional nutritional education, as well as access to all of the videos within this program. You will be sent your user name and password in the email sent on: September 11th, 2022
What you will need:
These are just my recommendations, you are welcome to use any food scale, macro tracking app, or exercise bands and balls that you prefer.
A Food Scale:
Equipment everyone needs whether they plan to workout at the Gym or at Home:
You will need both sets as certain exercises will require a specific type of band
Equipment you need if you are workout out from home:
Click on the underlined items to download the app or purchase the product that I recommend.
© 2020 A Dash of Macros, LLC | ADASHOFMACROS.COM | MEMBERS.ADASHOFMACROS.COM
All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be cached, distributed, transmitted, reproduced, or otherwise used, except with prior permission of A Dash of Macros