Monthly Member Challenge!
I hope everyone enjoyed January's challenge; I know I am ready for a glass of wine! But then I am jumping right into another challenge where I won't be drinking again for 75 days...might need to put a hold on that wine membership of mine! LOL
Before we dive into February's challenge, I want to let you know that I am super happy to announce...I have published the first full week Meal Plan!!! Some of you may have already seen it there as I completed it a few days ago!
If you haven't seen it check it out by clicking here!
FYI, if you would like to make your own adjustments to this meal plan you will need to select the button "Save to my Collections" just below the meal plan. There is also a video at the bottom of the page that walks you through making edits to the meal plan.
You can download a PDF version of the meal plan below!
This PDF provides you with additional tips for prepping this meal plan, as well as a shopping list, and a printed version of each recipe! All underlined items are clickable links!
Now onto this month's challenge!
Last month we focused on your core, this month we are going to focus on that BOOTY! We are also going to focus on starting your day off right...with breakfast!
February...Another Combination Challenge:
- 30 Day Booty Building! Try to add this workout circuit into your routine 3 times per week for the entire month of February!
- Breakfast...The most important meal of the day. For the month of February, we are going to focus on the good habit of having breakfast every single morning, no matter how busy we might be!
30 Day Booty Builder: Our booty is one of the strongest muscles in our body. Whether you are trying to grow your booty or not, having a strong booty can be the foundation of almost all of our lower body strength! This is why it is important to focus on the booty!
How to implement 30 Day Booty Building
- Complete the 15-minute workout circuit 3 times per week.
- You can do this circuit on its own or add it to the end of any workout.
- The goal is to complete 12, 15-minute booty circuits during the month of February.
What is the workout?
- 10 Glute Bridges
- 10 Hip Thrusts
- 10 Reverse Lunges, per leg
- 30 Triple Side Steps, per leg
- 10 Sumo Squats
- 10 Donkey Kickbacks, per leg
- 10 Thrusters
Complete each movement as quickly as possible, working your way through all 7 workouts. At the end of each round, you may take a 2-minute rest, then immediately jump back into the next round!
Breakfast: Why is it the most important meal of the day?
- Breakfast sets the healthy tone for the day
- Breakfast wakes up your metabolism and provides your body and brain with fuel, that’s why many call it Break-Fast
- Starting your day with breakfast replenishes your supply of glucose to boost your energy levels and alertness
- Studies have shown the eating breakfast can improve your memory and concentration levels
- Eating breakfast has long term health benefits, reducing obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes
What is considered Breakfast and what is the Objective?
- Breakfast should be eaten every day!
- Breakfast should be eaten within 2 hours of waking up.
- A healthy breakfast should provide you with 20-30% of your daily calorie allowance.
- Breakfast should provide you with some much-needed nutrients. A meal high in calcium, iron, B vitamins, fiber, and protein is a great way to start your day!
To learn more about why breakfast is important and see my favorite members-only breakfast recipes click below!
Have some fun with this month's challenges, share your challenge on Instagram and tag me: @adashofmacros Take a video of yourself doing the workouts, grab a selfie at the end all sweaty, share your breakfast. Whatever it is, I would love to hear from you and see you working your way through this month's challenge!
Learning to live a healthier lifestyle together, never getting bored with our food or fitness while reaching our goals!